Laurie T. Breger, M.D., C.C.F.P. – Dr. Breger graduated from McGill University’s Medical School in Montreal, Quebec in 1978, and since then has been working on the Island of Montreal. His professional experience includes Clinique Reseau Statcare (walk-in clinic), and private practice. He holds a Faculty Lecturer appointment in the Department of Family Medicine at McGill University. Dr. Breger is one of the founding partners of Kells Medical Research Group, and as an active member of the team has been Principal Investigator in many of our clinical research trials.
- LMC | Manna Research will be at the 8th Annual SCOPE Summit in Miami, FL
- LMC-Manna Research is at the 16th Clinical Trials in Canada Summit
- Profil Institute and LMC Diabetes Launch Strategic Partnership to Conduct Cross-Border Multi-Site Trials in Diabetes and Metabolism
- WHY CANADA: Why You Should Consider Research in Canada
- LMC Diabetes announces collaboration with leading academic researcher, Dr. Michael Riddell.