Dr. Ruth Brown completed her PhD in Kinesiology and Health Science at York University in June 2015. Her research focused on the association between physical activity and mortality risk in various age and disease populations, and how obesity and dieting influences estimation of energy expenditure and energy intake. She has published 15 original peer review research articles and one book chapter on these topics. Ruth is an active member of the Canadian Obesity Network, serving as an executive committee member at both local and national levels.
- LMC | Manna Research will be at the 8th Annual SCOPE Summit in Miami, FL
- LMC-Manna Research is at the 16th Clinical Trials in Canada Summit
- Profil Institute and LMC Diabetes Launch Strategic Partnership to Conduct Cross-Border Multi-Site Trials in Diabetes and Metabolism
- WHY CANADA: Why You Should Consider Research in Canada
- LMC Diabetes announces collaboration with leading academic researcher, Dr. Michael Riddell.